- The St. Paul Media Group will monitor Immaculate Conception Parish web site, bulletin, Facebook, and all other media outreach.
- All communications should be emailed to:
- Each society is to select one representative to be responsible for sending event information to the St. Paul Media Group.
- PLEASE SEND THE INFORMATION AT LEAST 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT to allow the St. Paul Media Group sufficient time to distribute the information to the proper channels.
- Flyers should include the Church website address, immacastoria.org, as well as reference to our Facebook page.
- Bulletin (completed text) announcements are due EACH MONDAY for the coming weekend.
- Pulpit announcements are offered at Monsignor Ferrarese's discretion
Please advise people prior the event that your event will be photographed and/or video recorded.
St. Paul's Media Group is not responsible for the cancellation or changes of any event.
When submitting photographs of your events, please identify the photographers. Note it is at the discretion of the St. Paul Media Group to post them in Facebook or on the web site, especially photos of children. The St. Paul Media Group will not tag any children in Facebook, nor will it allow any comment on any of the children pictures.
To schedule an event, please complete the information in the form provided (pdf format) and submit to the Rectory along with any photos, text, etc. to the attention of the St. Paul Media Group.